Monday, January 10, 2011

I took another fantastic walk through the Phoenix Park a couple of days ago. There's nothing like walking a few feet from over 50 grazing deer. I tried to take a photo of them, but it was too dark! However I did take a few photos.
The sun setting:


You'd never know from these photos that this is a city park, would you?

These bumps of hay looked like they were little ents being born (that's a Lord of the Rings reference, for those wondering):

The sky was doing it's cool sky thing:

City lights off in the distance, backgrounded by the Dublin mountains:

The old Magazine fort against the darkening sky. It looks haunted!

It was the perfect evening for a walk, even though I did find myself at the magazine fort after dark, realizing I should be hurrying back to the main road!

No comments:

Post a Comment