Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm sure these home-related posts are boring, but what can I say? I am almost ready to post before/after pictures of the new place, but not quite yet! However here are some photos I have taken.

The first is of our fireplace with Christmas decorations hanging around it. Not how I would have put them up, mind you, but I think they look pretty funny:


Then a photo of our street. It's so freaking Irish, this neighborhood. When I first moved to Dublin and I saw these kinds of neighborhoods, I thought they looked like where little people came to live:


I wish these streets had trees, but there's no room, sadly. I wish we could plant a tree in the back patio, but then there'd be only shade since it's so small!

Here's the view from our front door. When I took this, it was a very misty night and I thought it looked spooky:

No comments:

Post a Comment