Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great News! I have replaced my poor, electrocuted sewing machine that I had brought to Ireland from the US and promptly fried. My well-timed birthday meant that I could finally afford a new machine that wouldn't blow up when I plugged it in. And the man in the shop gave me a fantastic deal... nearly 50% off because it was a shop model.

It's a Bernina Activa 145


This machine will last me at least 20 years. I am over the moon. And I have already started sewing! Of course I'll post the results...

Thanks to Dad, Sal, and Mark.

3 comments:

  1. this is great news! get to work lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so happy for you! And will soon be sending you some birthday cash so you can buy some bobbins or whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sewing machine is so unbelievably... cubular!

    ReplyDelete